Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8th, 2011

I sent an overview of unit 7 in the form of a letter by Georgia Tech to the students yesterday.  I told them to show their parents.  It has useful vocabulary, examples of concepts they will be working on, and the standards M7G4 a & b listed.
We are reviewing 3-D solids and making models of cross sections.  We will also be looking at transformations of solids and shadows this week.  All assignments are to be finished in class this week.

  This is finals week.  The students already took their math finals.  They will not have math homework this week, so they can study for other exams.

 *I have an extra credit project that the students can do at home.  I will only give it to students who request it.  I will give them directions to the assignment and the grade will be put on the next 9 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment